General Terms and Conditions for using the Englishproof web site
By using this web site you accept the General Terms and Conditions for using the Englishproof web site as they are stated below. You also declare that you will not hold Englishproof and/or Lynn Radford (hereinafter collectively referred to as Englishproof) responsible or liable for information, recommendations and/or advice that may be contained in this web site. It is not allowed to use the Englishproof website without the acceptance of these general terms and conditions.
1. This Englishproof web site is composed with the utmost care. However Englishproof does not give any guarantee whatsoever, express or implied, that the information, which – but not solely – includes variety descriptions and cultivation technical advises, contained in or referred to on this web site is complete and accurate and suitable for the purpose the user of this web site may give to it.
Englishproof, therefore, accepts no liability whatsoever for damages resulting directly or indirectly from the use of this web site, including consequential damages or loss of profit. Furthermore, Englishproof will not be liable for any damages, resulting directly or indirectly from inability to use this web site.
2. Englishproof reserves the right to alter this web site and its contents, including these General Terms and Conditions for using the Englishproof web site at any time. Englishproof will not be liable in any way for possible consequences of such changes. None other than Englishproof is permitted to alter this web site.
3. This web site may contain links or references to other web sites. As Englishproof does not supervise the contents of third-party web sites, Englishproof will not accept any responsibility or liability for information originating, directly or indirectly, from third-party web sites.
4. Englishproof cannot be held responsible or liable in any way for direct or consequential damage to computer hardware and/or software resulting directly or indirectly from the use of this web site.
5. All information and images on this web site are protected by the copyright of Englishproof, unless otherwise stated. No part of the contents of this web site may be reproduced and/or published by means of print, photocopy, microfilm, digital or in any other form, without prior written consent from Englishproof.
6. These General Terms and Conditions for using the Englishproof web site are subject to the laws of The Netherlands. All disputes will be settled by the Court of Law in Zutphen, The Netherlands.
Doetinchem, 7006 VM Nederland
Ms. Lynn Radford
Tel: +31 (0)683-212355
Englishproof offers competitive hourly rates for its translating and proof-reading services from Dutch or German into English, done by a Native Speaker.
You receive an indication of costs in advance of each project.
Contact Englishproof via or using the contact form for a tailor-made proposal.